Lincoln’s Tony Robbins Greatest Life Lessons is a short yet powerful reminder of lessons from one of today’s greatest minds.
- If you want to change your mood, change your state.
- It is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny.
- Things do not have meaning. We assign meaning to everything.
- Leaders spend 5% of their time on the problem and 95% of their time on the solution. Get over it and crush it.
- Success is the result of good judgment, good judgment is the result of experience, and experience is often the result of bad judgment.
- You can’t have a plan for your day, until you have a plan for your life.
- Challenge yourself to make your life a masterpiece.
- Don’t get ruled by your heart.
- Don’t let other people’s beliefs or the limits of what has been been done in the past shape your decisions.
- Care more about your income.
“Everybody’s got a past. The past does not equal the future unless you live there.”
“Your philosophy of life shapes you more than anything else.”
“The only people without problems are those in cemeteries.”
“It’s what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public.”
“Where focus goes, energy flows.”
“Your income right now is a result of your standards, it is not the industry, it is not the economy.”