Hardy’s The Compound Effect simply details the beauty of compounding.
- Smart Choices + Consistency + Time = RADICAL DIFFERENCE
- Wealth tends to skip a generation
- Real and lasting success requires work—and lots of it!
- In essence, you make your choices, and then your choices make you
- It’s the little things in life that will bite you
- Take 100% responsibility for your life
- Ordinary is easy. Choose extra-ordinary
- Routine is exceptionally powerful
- Focus on the small things because they matter and repeat daily.
- Be the tortoise.
Meaningful Quotes (Optional)
“You alone are responsible for what you do, don’t do, or how you respond to what’s done to you.”
“A horse wins by a nose, but gets 10 times the prize money.”
“Luck is an equal-opportunity distributor.”