Siciliano’s Finance for the Non-Financial Manager is a great book for those who are not naturally financially minded. It’s like having a little managerial finance book in your pocket.
- Cash flow is king
- Every manager needs to understand finance and accounting
- Borrow short term money for only short term needs
- Every manager on the Ethos3 team needs to read this book to develop a better understanding and appreciation for the world of finance.
- Provide a lesson in accrual accounting for the sales team
- Assign a finance project via Elevate
- Explore line of credit options
- Invest more with excess cash
- Develop/refine CPFs (critical performance factors)