This book is about how to plan planning your day. Instead of “winging it”, the author is of the opinion that you should have a general structure from months and weeks down to hours and minutes.
- Although it seems like a waste of time to plan before you start your daily agenda, in the long run, it actually saves you lots of time, stress, anxiety, etc. and keeps things from falling through the cracks.
- Don’t hesitate to say no to interruptions that are not essential or emergencies. Also, how you say no would be important
- Goals are good, but you need to keep yourself accountable; otherwise, there is no point in having a plan.
- You can coordinate your tasks with red, yellow, and green.
- Find the ideal calendar app to organize your scheduled items.
- Don’t be afraid to tell someone you cannot help at that particular time.
- Have 2 planning sessions. One in the evening to set up for the next day, and one in the morning, in case priorities have rearranged.
“Attack every day with purpose, be present, and do your best to live in the moment. Life is now, live it and enjoy the time.”