Do you want to work in a fun, creative environment? Do you want to do work for companies like Google, A&E, Time, Coke and Wells Fargo? We come to work practically skipping with excitement, almost overflowing with inspiration and creativity, ready to turn another terrible presentation into something beautiful. Five Points is our base station, conveniently located on the edge of downtown and historic East Nashville. We live to make bad presentations epic and unforgettable. We believe in ROWE (Results Only Work Environment), which is really just an acronym for you can work whenever and wherever you want as long as the job gets done. We’re a small, close knit organization that gets things done and has a good time doing it. And we’re kind of a big deal, so you should be too. Want to join The Presentation Revolution?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Openings:
Graphic Designer (Greenville, SC)
What will you do?
Assist in the design and creation of multimedia presentations that both represent our clients’ unique brands while also clearly conveying critical sales and marketing messages and information. Supervision will come from the Senior Designer.
Who do we want?
A positive, hard-working design maven who has the ability to handle multiple projects and work efficiently and quickly under tight deadlines. The designer will also work with other creatives to understand and develop impactful design solutions, exhibiting superlative visual thinking skills. The designer will be hired as a contract position, however there may be future opportunities of becoming a full-time, salaried employee of Ethos3.
- Graduation from a four-year college and/or 3 years of professional experience in related field.
- Familiarity with both Mac and PC platforms
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Keynote (familiarity with Prezi and Sliderocket a plus)
- Accomplished in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Will be expected to come to Ethos3 HQ for meetings and collaborative projects upon request.